Seo And The Beginner

Guest web08

If you are new to SEO you may not fully understand it. SEO, or search engine optimization, is a practice that allows sites to get more traffic from search engines. In order to understand SEO, you need to know how it works. First off, a search engine will crawl the web. They do this in order to see what is all on the internet. Software called a spider is used to do this. The spider will find links and follow them in order to index everything they find.

Once the page is crawled by the spider, it is time to index the site. What this is entails is being stored in a database once it identifies the keywords. This will classify the site into a category for you, which could help you get higher ratings.

When someone types what they are looking for in the search box, the search engine must process it. To do this, it compares what you typed in with what is indexed in the database. In order to stay at the top of the list, you must adapt your page to the latest changes. The reason for this is because search engines, such as Bing and Yahoo change their algorithms periodically.

• 1 month later...
Guest AndrewDick

When someone types what they are looking for in the search box, the search engine must process it. To do this, it compares what you typed in with what is indexed in the database. In order to stay at the top of the list, you must adapt your page to the latest changes.

• 5 months later...
Guest kaichou22

Search engine optimization is one of the toughest job to do in my part as a blog owner. I really have to work hard to succeed it. I prefer to do it by myself because I want to learn its whole process. Among the thing I do are forum posting, blog commenting, posting my blog at social networking sites, keyword stuffing, classified ad posting, etc.

• 3 months later...

Archived