Frustrated I Am Not Learning Facebook/help Please?

mcwahl

I couldn't find a topic dedicated to developing facebook. I started this topic so I could gain some information about growing and using Facebook well. Please let me know of some easy steps I can take to start using it. Thanks.

I will tell you some short details. You are needing a facebook profile with your personal username, a password, a second email adress for password recovering and your personal details. Once you have confirmed your registration you are active facebook member. Best to get much friends is using the searching function, post in walls of other people or clicking on "I like"-button.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Andi21... I will have to post to walls and like somethings on other's walls... Is there such a thing as exchanging social book marking services?

Just brainstorming

thanks.

Just to update everyone. I have created a business page and have been accumulating friends and seem to be making facebook work for me. thanks again for the response up there.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest remates2k

Also creating web page and joining groups and becamming friends of your friends... And searching for friends from your email account contact list and sending invitations isa good way to increase your frinds list.

Archived