What Is Off Page Optimization

addyj672

Off Page Optimization is all about things you could do to get better ranking of your keyword and to increase PR. If you have complete keyword research and are clear what keywords you want to optimize, you need to develop strategies that help in improving ranking of these keywords. Off page include steps which you actually execute outside the pages of your website. Now what are these steps? All these steps concerned with link building strategies.

Link building has become so important to improve search engine positioning. There are many different ways of getting back linking.

1. Article Submission

2. Forum Posting

3. Directory Submission

4. Blog Commenting

5. Press Releases

6. Social bookmarking

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes it is very important, infect the number of backlinks is one indication of the popularity or importance of that website or page. This is used by Google to determine the Page Rank of a webpage.

• 1 month later...

I have never heard of SEO until early part of this year so all of this is new to me. Can you explain something to me. How do you use Directory Submission's to create back links?

I have never heard of SEO until early part of this year so all of this is new to me. Can you explain something to me. How do you use Directory Submission's to create back links?

Directory submission is good and solid way of getting backlinks but i mainly use directory submission when website is not index by search engine. After first indexing i usually dont do directory submission but there is no limit, you can perform as much as you can.....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ukmobile

Directory submission is good and solid way of getting backlinks but i mainly use directory submission when website is not index by search engine. After first indexing i usually dont do directory submission but there is no limit, you can perform as much as you can.....

I am agree with you.

• 1 month later...
Guest amyandr06

In search engine optimization, off-page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results. These factors are off-site in that they are not controlled by you or the coding on your page. Examples of off-page optimization include things such as link popularity and page rank.

reputation management|reputation management services

• 7 months later...

Off-page optimization is all about building backlinks ehich increase traffic, visitors and improve your search engine results. Off-page techniques are social bookmarking, forum posting, blog comments, article and directory submission, hub pages, press release.

• 5 months later...

Archived