How Do You Make Money From Twitter

Guest phoenix88

I don't think there is way to make money using twitter because it's not paid site just like facebook. Twitter is social netwoking site which is used for sharing informations, maybe to make money from twitter, you can share your affiliate or promote your products there. Or you can advertise there too.

I don't think there is way to make money using twitter because it's not paid site just like facebook. Twitter is social netwoking site which is used for sharing informations, maybe to make money from twitter, you can share your affiliate or promote your products there. Or you can advertise there too.

Sir, you can make money with twitter by way of paid tweets. Advertisers will pay you if you tweet on something about something, etc.. They pay you if you have many followers. It is just like "sponsored blog post" from blogs.... you can search more about how to earn money in twitter by googling it.

@pjbabia

Oh really? I don't know about that friend. Thanks for your informations, I will look the complete informations of this opportunity in twitter. I ever heard that we can get some bucks if we have many followers but it's not easy to get followers if we are not artist or person who has high impact to others right?

@neng

Please look at the sharing above friend, when you read that you will know how to make money with twitter. If you wanted to get money from twitter with same ways like in facebook, you can promote your blogs, products or affiliates products in there too.

Guest phoenix88

Sir, you can make money with twitter by way of paid tweets. Advertisers will pay you if you tweet on something about something, etc.. They pay you if you have many followers. It is just like "sponsored blog post" from blogs.... you can search more about how to earn money in twitter by googling it.

I have heard this way, In particularly spots, some advertisers will asking people to follow or tweet for their accounts. But you must have a certain followers numbers as they wish.

@phoenix

Yes, there are many people who asked us to follow them. I ever read some company asked us to tweet and follow their twitter account. In the first time I though that they needed to be followed many people to make sure that its company has many people as their friends. But now I knew that can give benefits for them.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest alice29

well, thanks for the information pj but its no use for me since i dont have tons of followers there B) i'll just share it to people i know that is active on twitter, i guess they'll be surprised that they can also earn from it and they will thank me for that. :laugh:

@alice and everyone,

i joined a ptc site, they have twitter contest, im not really sure how it works.. but in their twitter account, if you retweet their posts, you have a chance to win $100.. I have retweeted many posts from them, probably 10 retweets already.. but never won. I wish there will be a time that they will let me win.. I hope so...

well, thanks for the information pj but its no use for me since i dont have tons of followers there B) i'll just share it to people i know that is active on twitter, i guess they'll be surprised that they can also earn from it and they will thank me for that. :laugh:

Try giving an offer "Follow my twitter account and get $ 0.25" (amount may vary depending on you) and you may get a lot of followers within a weeks time.

P.S.

- You can start here in TGF in the Benefactor & CashBack Offers

- I'm interested if I see an offer like this :D

Try giving an offer "Follow my twitter account and get $ 0.25" (amount may vary depending on you) and you may get a lot of followers within a weeks time.

P.S.

- You can start here in TGF in the Benefactor & CashBack Offers

- I'm interested if I see an offer like this :D

actually there is a site to improve twitter followers....i was looking for it but i forgot what site that was.. i couldnt find it...

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, I don't too much believe that we can make money from twitter with getting many followers to our twitter. Maybe there is person who ever experienced that, please share in here. Thanks...

@andry, i am actually joining a "contest" it is not really a contest but the mechanics is that they post a tweet then their tweet is something like this..." New referrals available.. Retweet this tweet and you will have a chance to win $100" some thing like that.. i have retweeted their tweets several times already but i still did not win..

I am making twitter accounts and sell it when it reach 1K. I have 21 twitter account and have over 25K followers now.

But I do not find any good way to make money by marketing. Can't login in twivert!

I can get 1000+ followers within just a week. :P

• 1 year later...
Guest ewmahendra

sponsoredtweet is the best option to make money from your twitter account, and they pay decent money per tweet. @Spide as you mentioned you have 21 twitter account with each having 25K+ followers so its a jackpot for you.

• 2 months later...
Guest kaichou22

I am making twitter accounts and sell it when it reach 1K. I have 21 twitter account and have over 25K followers now.

But I do not find any good way to make money by marketing. Can't login in twivert!

I can get 1000+ followers within just a week. :P

How did you make it? How come you have 1000+ followers in just a week. Please do tell me the secret. I really need followers to my twitter account. I firmly believe that I could advertise my blog through twitter.

Archived