Seo Is Very Important

HCsMarketing

SEO is very important to the Internet Advertiser but it is not an easy task to do. If you are a newbie, it would be probably better to hire a profesional to set it up for you. It does involve knowledge of right keywords and meta tag codes.

I mostly submit my main opportunity site to Search Engines every month without ever quiting. Important issue with search engines is that you want your opportunity site being submitted to as many search engines as possible. Main ones are not always the best. Some of the less popular are very good and sometimes out perform those popular ones.

From my experience, I would highly recommend to submit your MAIN SITE to Search Engines for at least first SIX months.

Wishing Great Results!

HCsMarketing

• Root Admin

Personally I'm doing seo for quite a while for my personal sites and got some good achievements ( #1,#2,#3 google spots placements for some middle competitive keywords) and this resubmissions to search engines is new to me. I mean if we inform the SEs about your site and they crawl it once isn't useless to submit the sites more times? For exemple google bot , yahoo bot are comming to sites automatically and look for new content to index.

Check on TGF

19 members, 140 guests, 0 anonymous users | Show by: Last Click or Member Name

Dennis, Google, HCsMarketing, rotimi, Yahoo, Ask Jeeves,

You see Google , Yahoo and Ask Jeeves bots are coming automatically on the site.... after I submitted my site once

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

SEO is very important for internet marketing point of view. Yes indeed it is very difficult task to accomplish but essential one. Search engine give free traffic as well as client for SEO friendly website. To get to the top of search engine you need SEO. cheers....

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest jack123

Seo is very important to promote websites ,increase rank .We used lot of technique to apply seo guideline.If you want more information about seo and want benefit you can go for denver seo.They are the best service provider.

Denver seo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jose036

Good consultation. I'm doing seo working for my site, but I'm a little bit confused that how many backlinks will be needed to my site to achieve the higher page rank and how much time would be taken for it? Please suggest me. Thanks.

Guest garylee

If your just starting your SEO program you might want to start with your on-site work first. Get your site fixed up with keywords, title and alt tags, and lot's of content. Good luck.

Guest randeep

Hi

SEO (Search Engine Optimization) which improves our website/ web page visibility in a search engine when we searched about the website/webpage. This will improve our ranks in searching. I used to get the better SEO service for my website from http://www.tucktail.com/ where they are popular in SEO services.

• 2 weeks later...

yes i agreed . now its become very important to seo your business site and every successful business man knows the importance of international seo because u can got more customer from around the world , and your business can grow quickly .

that is why every globl company is using it because interne is only a common source that is using around the world .

Archived