I Keep Hearing Twitter, Twitter, Twitter!...

f5mtadas

I keep hearing wonderful things about great Twitter has been for

promoting everyone's on-line personality.

Has it increased traffic to your site? Increased sales?

Is it worth spending some time on?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Personally at the moment I'm using Twitter to connect with other members from the industry. When my list of follwers will grow I'm sure will bring more traffic to TGF.

Yes, but I have heart that 10 000 followers is not worth 500 friends in facebook. Do do you think the same ?

Well you should do a test and see which members convert (turn from friends into visitors, buyers whatever you target) better. I think facebook friends are more valuable if you know how to market to them.

I am creating 5000 friends list in FB profile and after I reach exactly 5000 friends in my list I will start market my fan page, where I provide my club viral site to join

and how to create 5000 friends list. I am still not sure about the best ways I can market the fan page to my friends list. I downloaded your e-books to see.

• 1 month later...

I only have few followers and following a few in twitter. For me personally, I dont find twitter better than facebook in terms of providing traffic to websites. Even I install a twitter application on my Chrome, still it is not as effective as facebook. In my honest opinion. I may err on this but that is what i see.

@pjbabia

Yes, same with me. I only have few followers too in twitter because I don't know too much friends in there. Mostly friends of mine prefer to use facebook than twitter. Although there are many people who told that twitter is interesting too but I don't think that was more interesting than facebook.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Interesting conversation guys! Thanks for sharing. I currently am not using twitter very much. I am focused on my facebook which I think has better potential. I'm not sure how to develop my twitter followers. I guess if I knew more about it maybe I could incorporate it as an online marketing tool. Is anyone having huge success with twitter in gaining customers?

Thanks.

fltrazz08!! you are very right it is worth to work on twitter as we have a website and share new posting on twitter to get visitors. With twitter we generate lot of traffic and visitors in single day and posting. So it worth work on this social networking website.

Guest topnotch

Most will say that twitter is dead for making money, but oh so wrong. Create a twitter account based around your niche and followers who are interested in the same. Link it to your blog somehow, and when you create new content on your blog, you will have autopilot traffic. Now that you have the traffic, you have to monetize em, affiliate offer, cpa offer, content locker, use your imagination. But with 10k targeted twitter followers that's 1-2k visitors to your site daily when set up properly.

• 7 months later...
Guest kaichou22

Most will say that twitter is dead for making money, but oh so wrong. Create a twitter account based around your niche and followers who are interested in the same. Link it to your blog somehow, and when you create new content on your blog, you will have autopilot traffic. Now that you have the traffic, you have to monetize em, affiliate offer, cpa offer, content locker, use your imagination. But with 10k targeted twitter followers that's 1-2k visitors to your site daily when set up properly.

How will I be able to link my blog to my twitter account? Please do help me. Additionally, do you know how to reach 10k followers in twitter?

Archived