Emulating Arcade Games

Guest govindu

Guest govindu

Emulations is the process of making classic arcade games available for people to enjoy on new systems for which they were not originally intended. This is quite a challenging feat, but is made possible with some effort.

Some games from older models of game consoles such as the Apple IIe or the Atari 2600

Edited: urls

• 7 months later...
Guest alice29

we have some old games before but i guess i have deleted it already. i thought it contains some viruses. so are you talking about ZNES games here? B) that's what we have at home.

Guest alice29

i don't know about Earth bound, but what we had was ZNES with supermarios, contra, mortal kombat, street fighter, and many more. so where can you get this nowadays? B)

Guest alice29

so what kind of a game is it, fighting or shooting games? if i'm not that busy i'll look for some sites where i can download it. something that i can play offline. why dont you like contra, you hate guns? B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alice29

so where did you get your ZNES emulator andry, i'm just interested because my nephew sometimes come here and he wants to play games. :biggrin: and i think it's the easiest one offline.

so where did you get your ZNES emulator andry, i'm just interested because my nephew sometimes come here and he wants to play games. :biggrin: and i think it's the easiest one offline.

my brother got his ZNES or ZSNES from brothersoft i think. I forgot where i downloaded mine before, it can be googled..

@alice

Oh, I got that from my friends. I don't know where did he download the emulator. I think you can easily find it when you searched in google. There are many sites which provided its installer.

Guest alice29

yeah i know there are a lot of site out there but i'm tired of searching and just want to know the specific site with no viruses whatsoever. anyway thanks pj, i know brothersoft i'll check it there. :biggrin:

yeah i know there are a lot of site out there but i'm tired of searching and just want to know the specific site with no viruses whatsoever. anyway thanks pj, i know brothersoft i'll check it there. :biggrin:

and also from cnet.downloads.com or is it download.com? just check it from your browser.. maybe it is also available in torrents... just input it in their seach box.

Guest alice29

maybe you should change your anti-virus software, if you think it doesn't work that good for you. :rolleyes: and be sure if it's updated. is naruto game also in ZNES?

Guest alice29

i'm not sure if it's available on gameboy because i dont have that gadget. i just ask for it because someone in the house wants to play it too. if its included in ZNES then thats great! :smile:

Guest alice29

yeah graphics are not that good but my nephew dont care about it, he just want something new to play. well is that true i can also download playstation emulator, where? :smile:

Archived