Why are backlinks important in SEO?

PoolMaster

From the perspective of SEO, there is a difference between backlinks and quality backlinks.

For Google search, random backlinks do not offer any help. Google assesses the quality of the backlinks present on a webpage with the relevancy found in the content of both the web pages.

The higher is the relevance between the original content and backlink content, the greater becomes the quality of the backlinks. Quality backlinks bring more referral traffic to a website/blog, and most importantly will improve the ranking of a webpage.

From the perspective of SEO, there is a difference between backlinks and quality backlinks.For Google search, random backlinks do not offer any help. Google assesses the quality of the backlinks present on a webpage with the relevancy found in the content of both the web pages.The higher is the relevance between the original content and backlink content, the greater becomes the quality of the backlinks.

Because it's main goal of that damn SEO when you obviously do it right no matter how do you put it. So I completely lost everything out there for whatever reasons it may really have. I do assume it should be really something out of touch with it. I do not really see anything. I do not recommend you to do bad links cause you really can be punished with that much.

• 1 month later...

Archived