What is Google MCC?

Tile Rescue

• 4 weeks later...

Google AdWord’s MCC is a handy tool to manage multiple Google AdWords accounts. MCC stands for “My Client Center“. It can be used as an “umbrella account”, and provides a high-level overview and management opportunities for individual Google AdWords accounts within.

MCC stands for “My Client Center” which is an Ad Words account type for advertisers or agencies who are managing multiple client accounts.

The Google My Client Center account, allows agencies to access multiple Ad Words accounts through a single log-in. With all client accounts available through one log-in, an MCC allows agencies to easily view performance statistics across multiple accounts in one centralized location.

When you log into an MCC, there are two main tabs “Performance” and “Budget”, each allows you to view performance or budget metrics across all of the accounts that are linked to the MCC.

In the Adwords world, Google MCC stands for My Client Center. My Client Center is a type of AdWords account where agencies typically manage multiple clients from. Google has recently called MCC by a different name, Google Adwords Manager Account. Let’s dive into a quick overview of everything you need to know before using an account.

Archived