What is the Google Bowling technique..?

• Root Admin

Google Bowling – building bad backlinks to a competitor website to lower his ranking. I can’t tell you the exact number of bad backlinks you need to build to harm a competitor’s website. All I can say is that depends from case to case. Usually, we take in consideration the number of “good backlinks” that points to the website and the domain strength (DA).

More on this matter here: http://www.wecodeart.com/google-bowling-seo/

Google Bowling, also called "reverse SEO" is a technique, based on the simple fact that there is a second way of getting on top of the Google search results:- increasing your own rank -decreasing your competitor's rank. Google Bowling is an SEO technique that is capable of decreasing a competitor's rank in the Google Search Engine.

• 1 year later...

Google Bowling is an SEO technique that is capable of decreasing a competitor's rank in the Google Search Engine. I personally use a free tool to check my backlinks called: OpenLinkProfiler. Click the link and after you go to the website, enter your website URL in the box.

On 1/4/2018 at 11:44 AM, sonalmathur102 said:

Hello friends,

I want to know that What is the Google Bowling technique..?

- Google Bowling is an SEO technique that is capable of decreasing a competitor's rank in the Google Search Engine

• 2 weeks later...

Archived