What is Malware Issue?

sonamsharma

Malware, or malicious software, is any program or file that is harmful to a computer user. Malware includes computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses and spyware. These malicious programs can perform a variety of functions, including stealing, encrypting or deleting sensitive data, altering or hijacking core computing functions and monitoring users' computer activity without their permission.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Malware is a group of viruses,spyware, adware, and many more types of malicious software that slows down your computer or web browser. It Creates problems when connecting to networksor running other programs. The most known way to get rid of them is to get an antivirus for your PC, but there are other tools that can help. Visit https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-pc-optimization-softwareto find optimizing tools that will keep your PC clean. It is really worth it buying a full subscription beacuse you want your data safe. I use it and I am relaxed because I know tha my PC is safe.

Malware, or malicious software, is any program or file that is harmful to a computer user. Types of malware can include computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses and spyware. These malicious programs can perform a variety of different functions such as stealing, encrypting or deleting sensitive data, altering or hijacking core computing functions and monitoring users' computer activity without their permission.

Archived