How to increase number of youtube video views?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Here are some of the top strategies on how to increase youtube video views.

Publish videos at least every other day.
Don’t skip weekends.
Optimize your keywords.
Focus on getting more subscribers.
Constantly study your top 10 videos and find a pattern.
Constantly study your worst videos and find a pattern.
Share videos on social media.
Embed you video on your blog, Linkedin, etc.
Leverage the social following of others.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

You need to learn how to edit videos in order to raise your viewings. But of course, it's not easy to learn by yourself, but to find a convenient editor for that. I have already managed to find one, just need to look at a good video editor from Movavi https://www.fastreel.com/ . For example, I use it now and I can say that it is no worse than a conditional Adobe Premiere, so you need to think about finding it and try to edit on it. Good luck, I hope I was able to help and give the right impetus.

To boost the number of YouTube videos viewers, you can apply these techniques those are:

1. Use Descriptive and Keyword Rich Titles.
  2. Use Tags.
  3. Optimize Your Thumbnail Image.
  4. Create Transcripts of Your Videos.
  5. Provide Content that Educates or Entertains or Both.
  6. Piggyback off of Viral Trends.
  7. Use Guest YouTubers.

I think that tags and geo-tags mean a lot in such promotion things. I would also consider about promoting your videos or yourself on other videos sharing services, for example like Utreon, where I could find channel Actual Justice Warrior recently, and when YouTube has some connection issues, I always watch videos on Utreon. It's way better to promote your stuff on different resources, don't you think?

• 6 months later...

Hi! There are many ways to engage your audience, and most people focus on improving the quality of video content. In addition, YouTube's algorithms have certain technical features that you can use for your own purposes. However, without understanding how these algorithms work, you simply cannot turn them to your advantage. One of the most important metrics is the time of day when users most often viewed your video. This metric will help you understand when is the best time to publish a new video. Besides paid ads, there is another good way to increase your views - video optimization. Here's what I mean: the title of the video should immediately grab attention and contain keywords, the video icons should be attractive and interesting, and the description should be clear and understandable.

• 2 weeks later...

Tips to get more views on Youtube:
1. Use Descriptive and Keyword Rich Titles
2. Have Quality and Keyword Rich Descriptions
3. Use Tags
4. Optimize Your Thumbnail Image
5. Create Transcripts of Your Videos
6. Provide Content that Educates or Entertains or Both
7. Use Guest You Tubers
8. Create Video Content that Imitates Your Industry’s Best
9. Increase Your Video’s SEO Ranking