Yournight - Squidoo.com/yournight

Guest Chris Mc

Guest Chris Mc

Hello all,

Just wanted to present a new innovative social networking site that launched its Beta 1.0 phase in lave Nov. 2009. The site combines social networking with ecommerce and implemented a profit sharing attribute for it's members. The parent company has been working on this new site for the past four years and is backed by some influential investors.

Many large on-line merchandise, service, and travel companies have partnered with this new social networking site anticipating the incredible growth that will occur in the near future with new Beta launches. I entered into this opportunity very early because I had personally spoke with the CEO and realized, intellectually, that this new sites concept could redefine how millions use the internet.

I am not going to throw out how much money one could make with this but it is exciting. The site is by invitation only and for good reason.

I have created a Squidoo lens that goes into detail about this new social portal and if you are interested in a company that is on pace to have 50 million users by 2011 go to the link I have provided and read the information. Once you realize the potential and innovative business structure you can join for free with my invitation.

My information link!

Chris

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I ever knew about this this site, if I don't make mistake this site is social networking site and mixed with paid to review. That's what I knew, correct me if I wrong.

I ever knew about this this site, if I don't make mistake this site is social networking site and mixed with paid to review. That's what I knew, correct me if I wrong.

have you registered yet with that site? could you please tell me how the site work? i never heard about it. do you think it is legit site? actually i don't quiet understand about paid to review. could you please explain to me?

i have registered in squidoo but i do not understand the mechanics of the site... well i get frustrated about it and it takes away my interest so now.. i leave it.. i am not sure if my account is still active or not.. maybe they have deleted my account or what ever...i dont even remember my password..

Archived