Social Bookmarking

Guest eric433

Guest eric433

Social bookmarking is a process of increasing the number of backlinks to your website. There are thousands of social bookmarking sites through internet and you can easily submit your website's link on them. You can submit your website's link title, story title, tags and description on them. You have to submit these information to the appropriate category on them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lennondevid

Social bookmarking is the off page technique of SEO. It is very helpful to get the traffic, back links and high PR for your site. There are many social bookmarking sites like Diggo, Delicious and many more. You can promote your site as well with the social bookmarking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Social bookmarking is one of the best techniques that are considered beneficial. If you have not included social bookmarking into your marketing tools, it means you are missing something important. There are many other factors that are used to make the website well-known and social bookmarking is one of them. If you need to get good results from book marking then you must handle social bookmarking with all basic knowledge. After getting sufficient knowledge of social bookmarking you need to utilize maximum time for it. It might be possible that you need to spend much time to get results but all you need to get result is your patience.

visit this link to find out more information.

Best regards,

Aaron.

• 1 month later...
Guest Brown159

Social bookmarking is playing a crucial role to generate a new traffic in your site and make your site visible with a larger audience. Furthermore, Tags are short generic words which describe the page you are bookmarking. These tags play an important role in
social bookmarking and increasing your site’s visibility to users.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Social bookmaking is helpful to more organic traffic for a website.

I am sharing best good social bookmarking sites:
Reddit
StumbleUpon
Digg
Folkd
Scoop.it
Slashdot
Delicious
Akonter.com
Newsvine.com
Youmob.com
postolia.com
indofeed.com
popzu.com
Diigo.com
bookmarkingseo.com

• 2 weeks later...

Social bookmarking is a way for people to store, organize, search, and manage “bookmarks” of web pages. Users save links to web pages that they like or want to share, using a social bookmarking site to store these links.

ERP Magento is must have erp system for your Magento site.

Retail Management System is required for every Magento website

How to Clean Mold with Vinegar and Baking Soda|Is Inflammation good for Healing|Fix Alexa Red Ring|Best Laptop Inventory Management|Biggest Factors Affecting Small Business
What is POS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice topic on social bookmarking but i will like to ask a question that has being bothering me.  i see services where one say he can offer to submit your websites to over 2000 social bookmarking sites and i ask myself : Is social bookmarking sites that much, upto 2000 and is it safe to post to there? i just don't want to create unnecessarily low quality backlinks to avoid downgrading my website?

• 1 month later...

Social bookmarking websites are centralized online services which allow users to store and share Internet bookmarks. Such sites typically offer a blend of social and organizational tools, such as annotation, categorization, folksonomy-based tagging, social cataloging, commenting, and interface with other kinds of services like citation management software and social networking sites.

BibSonomy: BibSonomy is a system for sharing bookmarks and lists of literature.
CiteULike: CiteULike is a web service which allows users to save and share citations to academic papers.
Delicious: The site was bought by Avos Systems on April 27, 2011 though was operated by Yahoo! until July 2011
Digg: Digg is a news aggregator with an editorially driven front page
Diigo: Designed to bookmark web pages and highlight key points for reference. Free.
Google Bookmarks: Bookmarking service by Google
Pearltrees: Collaborative bookmark exploration and curation tool organized and presented like a mind map.
Pinboard: Pinboard can automatically import your links and tweets from a number of outside services. The archive feature saves a local copy of everything you bookmark in case the original page goes offline, and offers full-text search. Currently 11 USD annual fee, with an optional 25 USD fee for archiving.
Pinterest: Pinterest is a web and mobile application company that offers a visual discovery, collection, sharing, and storage tool.
Reddit: Users submit content in the form of either a link or a text ("self") post. Links and content can be voted on.
StumbleUpon: StumbleUpon is a discovery engine that finds and recommends web content to its users.
We Heart It    We Heart It is an image-based social network for inspiring images
Pocket: Bookmarking articles and links.
Xmarks: Syncs bookmarks (folders & sub-folders) and profiles across different browsers and platforms. Includes sharing option and possibility to access bookmarks via web-based-interface.

I hope this helps.

Archived