Seo Is Difficult After Google Penguin

addyj672

After 19 april the SEO of any website is difficult then before. According to google this update target keyword stuffing and othe black hat SEO techniques but i m opening it target those website which are involve in spamming of web. So we have to more and more careful about spamming then before. what you think.

I think people who didn't use black hat before the updates will probably come out ok.

Focus on white hat, such as writing good content, using good keywords, and creating relevant, well placed backlinks.

Always you must know that with time and good content the SEO will keep on improving and the site wll soon have a large number of visitors:)

• 2 weeks later...

For me SEO is not difficult after that Google Penguin you should only avoid over optimization. When you are creating links make it sure that the site is related to your niche so that it will not wasting your time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jp_smith89

After google's penguin update.. content is the main part in seo now.... its not much difficult. try to write unique content.... stop stuffing too much keywords... try using relevant words to your keywords.... this will easily help your website to get ranked...

Guest JohnChapman

I think there is not a big change in my SEO working style.. Because i am always using the SEO in the white hat way.. I never used spanny ways..

Guest jimmy1

This is exactly why before taking on any project you think to your self is this website going to benefit the web or is it actually just spamming it. I work on no website that has anything to do with spam. The site has to be of quality and some sort of product or knowledge that will benefit the people using google.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest linksbull

Just Focus on adding quality content to ur site & always remember that your SEO strategy should be directed towards building quality backlinks instead of quantity... Ideally build links from high authority sites in your niche...this will definitely improve ur SERP's on Google...& always remain careful to get backlinks from bad network of sites..they'll ruin you one or another day..

Cheers!

Promod C

Archived