How To Identify Fake Profiles On Facebook

Guest kaichou22

Guest kaichou22

I want to ask if how shall I be able to identify fake profiles on Facebook. What do you think are their reasons of doing such fake Facebook accounts/profiles? Do you have also any fake Facebook account?

Guest Kaichou Ryu

I have no fake profile in Facebook. The reasons why others do fake Facebook accounts are for financial or maybe emotional purpose (or both). In order to identify such fake accounts, the following tips should be considered:

Fake profiles will rarely have any real photos

Friend requests from celebrities and other high-profile people

Fake profiles will hardly have any interaction.

A fake profile’s status updates will mostly be of advertising nature

Don’t be fooled if you see that his friends vouch for him

I had found a nice article to give you more tips about it: http://darktips.com/11-tips-to-identify-fake-profiles-on-facebook/

• 1 year later...

I have no fake profile in Facebook. The reasons why others do fake Facebook accounts are for financial or maybe emotional purpose (or both). In order to identify such fake accounts, the following tips should be considered:

I had found a nice article to give you more tips about it: http://darktips.com/11-tips-to-identify-fake-profiles-on-facebook/

Yes that's true. people make fake profile most of the online business purpose and their profile no true information and hardly interact with people.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for your share. It's really useful for me :tongue:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Face account on facebook.

Yes we are fake this kind of problems many times on facebook. I was spend too many time on facebook to check how i find facebook fake profile so i was found. Face profiler also post popular post for gen likes. Fake profilers too many update on our profile.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, There are many people who are playing pranks in such a way where they make these kind of profile and irritate other people. for finding such profiles like they never show their real image even don't reveal their real identity also.

Archived